Valuable Memory

Dear Pablo,

            I would like you to know about a memory in my life, which took place several years ago. When I was around twelve years old, my parents and I moved to a new house. This house had a store next to it. So we ended up being owners of the new house and the store.
            At that time I used to be a very shy child. I wasn’t able to talk to strangers or to people who I didn’t meet before. As time went by my parents started to have a hard time at the store. Problems with too many customers, the opening time, sleeping issues and so on. So I had to help them out.
            At first it was very difficult for me to serve the costumers. But my parents needed my help. So I managed to overcome my personal fears and shyness. I started from less to more. And now I can think about this memory as a great event in my life, which gave me the opportunity to grow as a person. That’s it.

Thanks.
                             -Alan

0 comments:

Post a Comment